With winter sweeping across most of North America, and the temperatures here in Ontario getting onterribly low (excuse the pun), I am dreaming about all the cold weather footwear that would be a welcome addition to my shoe closet right about now. Unfortunately, I’m still paying off my credit cards after going overboard on holiday gifts, but it’s that time of the year when sales are abundant!
Here is a list of boots that are super cool, (almost) all under $150, and the best part is that they are ALL on sale!
In case you see a pair you like, I’ve linked them all to the websites where you can purchase them.
- These over-the-knee Jeffrey Campbell boots are amazing and versatile. To top it off (if you’re a sci-fi fan) they’re call the “Time Lord” boot. Karmaloop $128.95
- This next pair is by Report Signature. I think it’s a really cool ankle boot that can serve you all year long. Match it with black skinnies in the colder months, or with a sun dress and a floppy hat for a festival in the summer. Asos $140.74
- These next boots are from Aldo. What I like about them most is how they’re a perfect mix of a Victorian lace-up boot and a modern combat style. The details in the stitching are old-fashioned, while the zippers give it an edgy moto look. Aldo $49.99
- Nasty Gal brand, Shoe Cult, presents this deconstructed boot. They’re vegan and will definitely get noticed. Nasty Gal $45
- Ash is a footwear label I love, that I usually have a hard time letting myself spend money on. That is why I’m so happy to see this next moto boot on sale! It’s a great mid-calf, leather moto boot, with on-trend stud details that will take you through several seasons. Karmaloop $158.95
- If I were not so tall, or so embarrassing in high heels, I would snap up the Sam Edelman Keegan bootie in a heart beat! I love everything about them– the fringe, the way the heel is shaped, the buckle detail at the ankle… I’ll stop before I start writing poetry about this pair. Even though I won’t likely be adding this to my collection, they can be all yours. Shop Bop $136.50
- I love Zara, with their clean, elegant aesthetic. This pair of ankle boots has all that and a dash of their trademark European Edge. This one is more of a trendy shoe, but it’s at a price that can’t be beat. Zara $39.99
- This is another pair from Zara. It’s a little bit more casual, but the fringe detail on the front takes it from plain to eye-catching. This is what I can see myself in when I just want to be comfy and casual without sacrificing style. Zara $39.99
I wish I could buy them all, but I’d love to live vicariously through you instead. Keep warm this winter and let me know if you get a pair!